The P1 Utility Float is your tag along float for shore diving and spearfishing. Orally inflate to use as a marker or deploy the CO2 cartridge (not included). Sometimes you need a little lift and assist while retrieving fish at depth. This floatâ€™s shining feature is its capability to accept a CO2 cartridge (not included) for quick inflation. Swiftly deploy the float with a pull of a chord. Oral inflation is simply achieved by using the Push Stem Valve.
Suggested Uses for the Utility Float:
- Marker float while diving
- Clip speargun to float
- Wear on weight belt with the Float Holder (sold separately) and deploy at depth to assist with fish retrieval out of kelp or caves. A straightened line keeps the pressure on.
- 8 Litre Float
- Maximum Lift Capacity 28.6 lbs (13 kg)
- 10 PSI Inflation Pressure
- Lightweight UML Micro Manual Inflator accommodates 3/8â€ 24 thread CO2 cartridges (sold separately)
- High visibility Safety Orange 840D Industrial Strength Nylon.
- Can be orally inflated with Push Stem Valve or deployed by pulling the Manual Inflator chord (CO2 cartridge not included)
- Stainless Steel D-Ring
- Integrated Stainless Steel Quick Clip
- Duraflex Emergency Rescue Safety whistle
- Can be secured/worn on weight belt with Float Holder (sold separately)
- (L x W x H) when inflated: 38.75â€ x 4.5â€ x 4.5â€ (98 cm x 11 cm x 11 cm)
- 38.75" (98.4cm) long x 8"(20.32cm) wideÂ when flat
- 9"(22.86cm) x 5"(12.7cm) when rolled up