The Padauk Series spearguns are an exact replica of our famous Competitor Series with exception to the wood. We replaced the teak with an African blood wood commonly known as Padauk. When using a dense, straight grain hardwood such as Paduak we are able to maintain the straightness of the speargun barrels and eliminating the lamination process. Our new Series of spearguns are very attractive, not only the way they perform and look but also how they are priced.
Similar to the Competitor Series, the Padauk Series was designed for entry level and advanced divers, most suitable for hunting around reefs, holes, and on the bottom.
Padauk X models feature a 5â€³(12.7cm) rear stock extension for ease of hip loading (2â€³(5cm) longer than teak models)
- Available in Hawaiian & Standard setups
- Hawaiian setup: 9/32â€³ Hawaiian Flopper Shaft, 1 wrap of line, and 2 power bands for shorter shooting range
- Standard setup: 5/16â€³ Threaded Shaft, 2 wraps of line, 3 power bands for longer shooting range, and threaded 2-barbed tip
- 9/16â€³ (14mm) amber power bands (may upgrade to 5/8â€³(16mm) diameter) bands for more hitting power and longer shots recommended with heavier shafts.
- Rigged with 300 lb. Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance (400lb. available for heavier shafts).
- 5â€³ Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Heavy-duty plastic handle
- RIFFEs stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepts all diameter shafts: 1/4â€³(6.5mm), 9/32â€³(7.1mm), 5/16â€³(8mm), 11/32â€³(8.7mm), 3/8â€³(9.5mm)
- NEW side mounted spring loaded safety
- Auto Line Release
- Contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable loading
- Rest tab may be added for ease of loading and lower power shooting around rocks.
- Accepts all suitable RIFFE accessories & parts