RIFFE Standard Series spearguns are designed for all skill levels and dive conditions. Hand crafted with a heavy duty 4 laminate teak stock. Each model features a 3″(7.5cm) rear stock extension for ease of hip loading.
*Featuring the new upgraded side mounted spring loaded safety and Heavy duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip.
Models #3 Standard, #4 Baja, and #5 Baja Plus are suitable for blue water hunting.
- Heavy duty 4 laminate teak stock with side machined grooves for ease of handling
- 5/16″(8mm) threaded shaft with large replaceable 2-barbed spearhead (tip upgrade optional)
- Models #1 Bottom, #3 Standard come standard with (3) 9/16″(14mm) power bands (may upgrade to 5/8″(16mm) bands for more hitting power)
- Models #4 Baja and #5 Baja Plus come standard with (3) 5/8″(16mm) power bands
- Rigged with 300lb Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance (400lb mono recommended on heavier shafts). Stainless steel cable available as upgrade.
- 5″ Bungee Shock Chord with 500lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. 5″ bungee with Snap Swivel optional)
- Wedged reinforced muzzle for increased power strength
- Models #4 Baja and #5 Baja Plus have an additional bolt through muzzle for added reinforcement when using 4 or more bands
- Heavy-duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
- RIFFE’s stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly accepting all diameter shafts: 1/4″(6.5mm), 9/32″(7.1mm), 5/16″(8mm), 11/32″(8.7mm), 3/8″(9.5mm)
- New side mounted spring loaded safety
- Auto Line Release
- Larger contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable hip loading
- Accepts all suitable RIFFE parts and accessories
- All models may be rigged to customer’s preference (upon request)