You may manually inflate Utility Float with your mouth at stem located underneath black end of float. Use this method for placement diving marker. Float can also be inflated underwater with the CO2 cartridge. 1st screw on CO2 cartridge to the popper which is located under black end of float. Then pull handle that is attached to string. This will puncture the CO2 cartridge causing float to inflate. Manual valve is also the release valve to reduce PSI and deflate float.
- Stronger 420 Denier Nylon / Urethane
- Stores in integrated surface
- 16 gm cartridge included (standard)
- 25 gm & 38 gm available for deeper dives
- 36″ long when inflated
- Optional accessory: Utility Float Holder