SCUBAPRO's JET FIN is famous. This distinctive fin design set the standard for power and durability when it was first introduced 50 years ago. Its durable rubber construction and beefy shape can still be seen on dive boats, research vessels and in the world's most remote dive locales. Tech divers, deep divers, military divers, commercial divers and dive instructors, as well as old-school recreational divers, still strap on a pair of JET FINS before hitting the water. There are many imitations, but there is only one JET FIN.
- Rubber construction is known for its durability, promising a lifetime of use.
- Proven vented design decreases drag on the up stroke and enhances thrust on the down stroke.
- Most durable fin on the market
- Great for frog kicking in cave or wreck diving
- Stainless Steel Spring heel strap secures fin for ease of pre-dive preparation