The sewing Nova fins combine classic Scuba fin Technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design, creating the perfect combination of fit and fun for cruising the underwater world. The fin's unique articulated design enables the wing-shaped blade to pivot and generate thrust, helping you Rocket through the water at top speed or ease in and out of tight spots. Made of a space-age m elastomer, The sewing Nova is virtually indestructible through years of Hardcore diving and snorkeling. Scuba pivot control technology maintains the most efficient degree angle of attack No matter how easy or hard you kick. Don and doff the fins with ease using the marine-grade bungee strap, which is self-adjusting, comfortable, and durable. Driven to constantly innovate and improve the diving experience, Scuba builds flawless equipment for the work, sport, and lifestyle of people whose passion is found below the surface. Mix and match your gear with a variety of fin colors; weighs roughly 3. 5 pounds per pair, depending on size; one-year .
- The articulated joint allows the blade to pivot and the entire blade is able to generate thrust. Pivot control technology ensures the most efficient angle of attack is maintained no matter how hard or softly you kick, generating thrust without drag or wasted energy
- Clean water blade geometry for optimum propulsion. Water is free to flow onto the working section of the blade, drag is reduced and thrust increased
- Variable pivot control ribs insures that the most efficient angle of attack is maintained across all strengths of kick. | Ergonomic foot pocket with extended heel plate insuring ultimate power transmission with less leg strain
- Durable Monprene construction making SeaWing virtually indestructible. | Wing tips arc upwards, increasing high-speed stability.
- Marine quality bungee heel strap with custom adjustment system for total comfort and convenience