With its compact size and intuitive data display, the new Aladin H (Matrix) is a sharp-looking and full-featured dive computer targeted to avid recreational divers looking for a convenient air-integrated dive computer. Featuring a metallic faceplate and easy-to-read segmented display on top and middle rows, and a matrix display on the bottom row, the Aladin H's full air integration eliminates the need to carry a separate submersible pressure gauge. With the on-board digital compass you have an ultra-compact, full-function, hose-attached dive computer.
- Two Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m with digital compass, displayed on matrix bottom row.
- Saltwater, freshwater settings and full watch functions.
- Visual and audible alarms with adjustable ppO2 from 1.0 and 1.6, and it can be set to off.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.