In 1978, SCUBAPRO introduced the Stabilizing Jacket. It revolutionized scuba diving. A direct descendant of the “Stab” Jacket, the CLASSIC combines the best design and construction features of past and present. Built with puncture-resistant polyurethane-coated 420 denier nylon, the CLASSIC's seams are RF welded for maximum durability. The BCD comes with a stainless-steel Super Cinch tank band system, a quality web waist belt with stainless steel cam buckle, large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings and one of the most secure and reliable integrated weight systems around. Built tough, armed with a first-class valve system and offering outstanding buoyant lift, the CLASSIC can handle any job, anytime. It’s the original, and still the best.
- Constructed of puncture-resistant, polyurethane-coated 420 denier nylon with RF welding for maximum durability.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in rock-solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Fully adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, maintaining a snug fit at varying depths.
- Heavy-duty waist overstrap with stainless steel cam buckle provides additional security and helps achieve a snug fit.
- Fast-drying padded backpack enhances comfort during long dives.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch quickly and easily and secure with squeeze buckles.
- Rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Two large Velcro pockets with knife attachment grommets, plus two additional zippered pockets, provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator or AIR2 alternate air source.
|Lift Capacity||33.7 lbs|
|Lift Capacity||15.4 kg|
|Number of Pockets||4|
|Number of D-Rings||6|
|Weight||8.75 lb | 3.97 kg|
|Back Trim Pockets||2|
|Pocket Type||Velcro Closure, Zippered Closure|