Air Balanced, Flow-Thru-Piston- First Stages with air balanced pistons deliver significantly more air to the second stage than any other first stage, while their performance is totally unaffected by the changing tank pressure. A balanced piston allows the use of lighter and more sensitive components, resulting in ultra fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, and extra high air flow, especially in low tank pressure ranges. The tired diver benefits from a smoother breathing regulator during the ascent or deco stop. Balanced piston first stages are the first choice of demanding sport divers and professionals. A balanced piston performs equally in warm and cold water environments.
- New Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS), plus 30% resistance to freezing
- Air Flow at 200bar: >8500 l/min - 301 SCFM
- Balanced flow valve provides constant & effortless air flow.
- Air balanced flow-through piston
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure