The ScubaPro G2 Wrist Dive Computer is easy to use so you can spend less time reading manuals and more time below the waves. Designed to grow with you as you improve, the intuitive 3-button design is great for beginners, while technical divers can appreciate the full suite of features the G2 offers. A full-color customizable display and menu listings let you access as much or as little technology as you want in a layout that suits your preferences. A variety of mounting options ensures that the G2 is always at hand, whether you strap it to your arm with the included wristband or bungees. You can also hang it from your BCD with the included retractor clip. Use the full tilt digital compass with bearing memory to stay on target. With 50 hours of battery life per charge, you'll always be ready for your next dive. Dive Technology The G2 has multiple dive modes, including Scuba, Freediving, Gauge, CCR, Trimix, and Sidemount. Program up to 8 Nitrox/Trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical dive plan. Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops are available in the algorithm. For safety, its hoseless air integration tracks tank pressure and offers accurate remaining bottom time. A heart rate belt is included to track vitals your vitals. The integrated heart monitor helps you stay in your target HR zone with visual tracking, for additional fun and safety on your dive. The G2 is depth rated to 395ft/120m. Smart Features The G2 has 485MG of memory to store pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and 1,000 hours of dive profiles. Offload data from the G2 using a USB cable or wireless Bluetooth Low Energy interface. Review dives with FREE LogTRAK software, compatible with PC, Mac, Apple or Android. Depth rated for 394ft / 120m Battery lasts for 50 hours of dive time between charges Up to 4 menu color profiles for personalization and visibility Full-tilt digital compass with half-compass rose and bearing memory Full-color LCD display...
- Same intuitive menu structure, simple 3-button control system, and diver-friendly functions that make the Galileo so easy to use. Enables a seamless transition from the Galileo to the G2. All accessories are reverse compatible as well. Full-Color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm Dot matrix display screen (320x240p). Produces vibrant colors for maximum readability to quickly direct your attention to what you need to know.
- TFT screens use less energy. More efficient than other screen types to help extend battery life.
- See as much or as little as you like. Choice of screen display configurations. Customize your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual diving style.
- Customize menu listings. Use as much or as little of the G2 technology as you need – your choice.
- Multiple language choices. Select from more than 19 languages for receiving dive data.