Brace yourself, because the future has just arrived. In another industry first, SCUBAPRO has broken through long-standing barriers in BC design and manufacturing with the introduction of the Fluid-Form 3D Gel System, featured on the brand new HYDROS PRO back-flotation BC. Traditional BC harnesses are manufactured using a CMT (Cut, Make, Trim) process, in which multiple layers of fabric, foam and backing are cut to shape, stitched together and then finished with edging tape and detailing. SCUBAPRO's exclusive new Fluid-Form 3D Gel System replaces the CMT process by injection-molding harness components in soft, highly resilient Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) and then assembling them in a modular, mechanical process.
- Ultra Durable: Patented Injection Molded Monprene Gel Harness is extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion. The fabric-free harness uses no velcro or zippers.
- Instant Dry: Ideal for travel due to less water retention and lower post-dive weight.
- "BC-4-Life" Modular Design: Customizable to add/remove weight systems, straps and pouches. Extended lifespan due to simplified repairs. Virtually every component, including buckles, can be replaced without stitching.
- 3D Ergonomic Design: Conforms to your body shape for maximum comfort.
- Lightweight: Advanced materials keep weight low.