Built for serious back-flotation divers looking for a rugged yet bulk-free BCD, the KNIGHTHAWK delivers excellent freedom of movement in a streamlined design well-suited to both recreational and technical diving. Strategically placed padding, an adjustable cummerbund and quick-release rotating shoulder buckles (for optimum strap routing), combined with a contoured backpack and Super Cinch tank band, guarantee a comfortable and snug fit, and a stable ride at depth. The integrated weight system is first-rate in both compactness and security. And in spite of its streamlined design the KNIGHTHAWK is able to offer a restyled cargo pocket plus four stainless steel D-rings for carrying additional gear. Climb into a KNIGHTHAWK and get ready to soar.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability.
- Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically-shaped components to allow for an even load distribution.
- Contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch buckle securely lock down the tank.
- Three-dump deflation system lets you to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
- Compression straps rein in the air cell when it is deflated and contribute to optimum volume control.
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
- Padded cummerbund compensates for suit compression, maintaining a snug fit at varying depths.
- Quick-release integrated weight system pouches accommodate 10 to 12 pounds each (depending on size) and secure with oversized buckles.
- Two rear trim pouches counterbalance the front ballast weight to create a well-balanced swimming position.
- A redesigned cargo pocket minimizes bulk while maximizing cargo-carrying capability.
- Four pre-bent stainless steel D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator or AIR2 alternate air source.
|Lift Capacity||44.9 lbs|
|Lift Capacity||20.3 kg|
|Number of Pockets||1|
|Number of D-Rings||4|
|Back Trim Pockets||2|
|Pocket Type||Zippered Roll-Down|