When using a snorkel, the last thing you want is a mouthful of water - especially salt water - when you're hoping to fill your lungs with air. Scubapro's Laguna snorkel's dry top design keeps water out of your snorkel's barrel, allowing you to breathe easily. If a bit of water does sneak into the snorkel, simply exhale to use the Laguna's purge valve (located near the mouthpiece). By putting the purge valve at the bottom of the snorkel, gravitational pull allows you to use less effort when blowing out the water - the same is not true for snorkels that require you to blast the water upward, away from the mouthpiece. The ergonomic mouthpiece means your gums, lips and jaw won't come out of the water feeling beat up and fatigued.
- Extremely ergonomic mouthpiece for added comfort. | Dry-top design prevents water entry into tube.
- Purge valve at lowest point for effortless clearing. | Cellphone-style removable clip
- Lightweight, patented dry snorkel valve design. | Dry valve automatically closes and opens upon water contact
- Replaceable soft angled mouthpiece. | Smooth bore | Quick release, two piece snorkel keeper
- Flexible, corrugated section drops snorkel from face when not in use | Easy clear, XL one-way lower purge valve