The SYNERGY TWIN TRUFIT benefits from SCUBAPRO's second-generation Trufit technology. This design approach features a mask skirt with thicker, firmer silicone near the mask frame to provide support and rigidity, and thinner silicone contouring the face for comfort and to ensure a watertight seal. It's an effective combination that delivers a truly unique fit and seal. In addition to comfort, the SYNERGY TWIN TRUFIT's dual lens design is low volume and provides excellent field of view, and its buckle and strap system is easy to use. The rotating buckles attach to tabs on the skirt rather than on the frame. This optimizes strap angle and range of motion when dialing in fit, plus it enables the mask to be folded flat for easy packing.
- Trufit Technology can be identified by its unique ribbing texture.
- The silicone contouring the face is thinner, giving a softer feeling, for a truly unique fit and seal.
- The silicone is thicker and firmer, with a matte finish near the mask frame, providing needed support and rigidity.
- As with all SCUBAPRO products the Trufit skirt has been tested by demanding divers and improved upon before ever hitting the market. The Synergy Twin mask is constructed using a NEW generation Trufit skirt, although first generation Trufit with unique ribbing and softness can be found on certain Spectra and Volta models.
- Only SCUBAPRO has Trufit Technology. It's a SCUBAPRO exclusive. Trufit is a revolutionary mask skirt now available on the Synergy Twin mask. And the skirt is really one of the most important elements of a mask. An excellent mask is essential to premium diving adventures. Trufit makes you feel one with your environment, one with your element: wate