Compatible with the SONY α6000, α6300 and α6500 cameras
Improved underwater weight.
SA8 accessories can be fitted.
Two ergonomic thumb rests available on the rear case.
ML Hand Strap can be fitted
The housing offers two accessory ports.
LCD Monitor Hood with Lens can be fitted
MDX-α6300 Other Features
- All camera functions can be used underwater.
- Equipped with two Fiber-Optic Cable sockets.
- Equipped with a lens release button.
- Port lock may be activated from outside of the housing.
- High-performance luminescent buttons. Controls will glow in low light conditions.
- The camera's built-in flash can be activated and deactivated from the housing using the Built-in flash activation button and the Flash disablement lever.
- Optional Leak Sensor can be built into the housing. Its LED lamp is located in the LCD monitor window.
- Use of the hand-strap is recommended when a camera tray (stay) is not used. The hand strap helps you hold the housing with just one hand.
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the second on the rear) to avoid electrolysis damage.