Bring more into your shot with the SeaLife DC1400 Reef Edition. The new SeaLife DC1400 Reef Edition pairs the DC1400 underwater camera with the ultra-wide Fisheye Lens for stunningly beautiful underwater photos and HD videos. The Fisheye Wide Angle Lens increases the already wide lens of the DC1400 camera to 16mm – an 80% increase in field of view! Get the entire scene in your shot. The DC1400 Reef Edition gives you the incredible perspective of an entire wreck or reef scene that would be impossible to capture with a standard lens. Maintain a wide field of view all the way down to 1-inch of your subject in Super Macro Auto Focus Mode with your Fisheye Wide Angle Lens. The versatile Fisheye Lens works equally as well for shooting HD videos with your DC1400, adding more to the shot while easily staying within the distance limits of a video light. SeaLife'ss new 14-megapixel camera combines diver-friendly design and six underwater color modes for sharp, colorful photos and HD video - underwater or on land. The SeaLife DC1400 is the easiest digital camera to use underwater, EVER. The camera features five widespread piano key controls, a large shutter button, and a fingertip-control lever that allows scrolling through menus or zooming in and out without releasing your grip from the camera.
- “Piano Key” controls for easy operation. 5 large buttons with big shutter and zooming lever for easy camera control, even with gloves on.
- Easy Set-up mode – Easy 1-2-3 graphic on screen guide –takes the guess work out of setting up the camera for great pictures.
- 6 Underwater Modes for sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions. Includes 4 built-in digital color correction filters.
- Spy Mode – The camera automatically shoots continuous pictures at set time intervals. Depth tested to 200 ft (60m) – Guaranteed. Manual shutter and aperture control in Ext Flash mode.
- No O-ring lubrication required – Hassle-free O-ring maintenance, Just keep O-ring clean!