Developed in coordination with leading sidemount cave divers, SCUBAPRO's X-TEK sidemount system, with its modular design, quality components and independent air cell, allows you to build a fully customized rig to handle any recreational or technical sidemount dive plan. Sidemount diving was originally conceived as a specific cave diving layout, allowing better maneuverability in small spaces. However, as the benefits of sidemount systems have become better known, sidemount divers can be found virtually anywhere there is water to explore.
- Modular approach lets you build a system to suit your individual diving style.
- Compact independent air cell offers 12kg of lift
- Harness system is fully adjustable so you can dial in the perfect fit.
- Air cells include a crotch strap for added stability and security.
- Soft Airnet finished backpack ensures comfort during extended dives.
- Stainless steel grommets, D-rings and handles provide plenty of clip-on points and handholds.
- New dump valve, corrugated hose and Balanced Power inflator (BPI) allow for pinpoint buoyancy control.
- Specific elbow and side bungees help keep your dive profile streamlined.
- Bungees and hooks are provided to maximize tank support.
- Optional top cover adds to the overall streamlining of the system, plus increases long-term durability.
|BCD Type||Technical, Back-Inflated|
|Lift Capacity||24.7 lbs|
|Lift Capacity||11.2 kg|