Now any SCUBAPRO BCD, including entry-level BCDs and those with full-sized backpacks, can be retrofitted with a high-quality trim weight system to aid in improving a diver’s swimming position. These innovative trim weight pockets include low-profile,lightweight buckles to secure the weights, special plastic clips to keep the pockets in place on the BCD, plus double rails stitched to the pockets themselves that are designed to slide between the backpack plate and the bladder. When properly installed, the trim weight pockets do not prevent the bladder from inflating properly, and they do not interfere with the tank or tank strap. Each pocket can carry up to 2.2lb/1kg of weight.
- Rear trim weights allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Trim weight pockets are imprinted with the SCUBAPRO logo along with maximum load.
- Low-profile buckles keep weights secure while diving.
- Each pocket can carry up to 2.2lb/1kg of weight.
- Mounting trim weight pockets on a BCD is extremely easy; however, the kit should be installed by an authorised SCUBAPRO /Tech Service only, to prevent any potential issues.
|Marketing Product Type - Accessories||BCDs|
|Product Weight||0.4 lb|