The term “hookah” refers to the breathing gas being supplied from the surface.
- RG303 - uses an intermediate pressure of 50–80 psi (3.5–5.5 bar) Often used with compact specialty compressors
- RG305 - uses an intermediate pressure of 80–110 psi (5.5–7.5 bar)Often used with larger, commercial grade, specialty compressors
- RG310 – uses an intermediate pressure of 110–140 psi (7.5–9.5) bar Typically used with scuba cylinders left on the surface with a long hose
- A robust, over-built design for commercial-style use
- Venturi deflector to prevent accidental free flows
- Simple and easy to service