Deploying a marker buoy from depth has its challenges. Securing a line spool and SMB, connecting them together, deploying them, all while maintaining neutral buoyancy and holding on to other gear, has overwhelmed many a diver. The “Quick Launch” Marker Buoy simplifies the procedure! The line spool is stored within the marker buoy and is already connected to it! Just add air and let it fly.
- 6 ft. (183 cm) length / Large 12” (30.5 cm) circumference
- Lower pocket includes a spool with 50 ft. (15 m) of line
- Spool line is attached to D-ring inside the pocket
- Open bottom with anti-spill baffle
- Combination oral and QD hose inflation
- Over-pressure relief valve with pull cord
- SOLAS reflective tape on both sides