With so many SMBs in the marketplace, it is easy to become confused. Some are “bare bones” proving difficult to use, while others are overbuilt, more suited for extreme expeditions. The XS Scuba Smart Marker Buoy (SMB) adds all the right features in all the right places.
It’s the “Smart” choice.
- 6’ (183 cm) length / Large 12” (30.5 cm) circumference
- Lower pocket accommodates a lead weight or finger spool
- Open bottom with anti-spill baffle
- Combination oral and BC QD inflation
- Overpressure relief valve w/ manual pull cord
- SOLAS reflective tape on both sides