The HYDROS PRO includes both Trav-Tek straps and an integrated weight system. So with a quick switch of clips, you can transform it from a harness travel BCD to a fully integrated weight BCD. Now you only need one BCD for both local diving and travel! Its packable design actually includes a travel backpack with room for your entire dive kit, making the HYDROS PRO perfect for any destination. Winner of the 2016 Red Dot award for product design, the HYDROS PRO is an incredible feat of SCUBAPRO engineering, built for anyone who loves to dive.
- Ultra Durable: Patented injection molded Monprene® Gel Harness is extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion. The fabric-free harness uses no Velcro or zippers.
- Instant Dry: Ideal for travel due to less water retention and lower post-dive weight.
- “BCD-4-Life” Modular Design: Customizable to add/remove weight systems, straps and pouches. Extended lifespan due to simplified repairs. Virtually every component, including buckles, can be replaced without stitching.
- 3D Ergonomic Design: Conforms to your body shape for maximum comfort.
- Neutrally Buoyant: Near-Zero inherent buoyancy requires less lead, resulting in better buoyancy control and much more enjoyable diving.
- Body Grip Gel: Prevents BCD from shifting and riding up.
- Dual-Compound Back Plate: Provides the ultimate in stability and comfort. Single tank band system allows for easier assembly.
- Articulated Shoulder Straps: Allow straps to adjust to your body shape to achieve a snug fit.
- 2-Stage Inflation: Tri-bungee system controls air distribution to maintain a compact shape under water and high lift capacity at the surface.
- Smart-Pack Design: Folding shoulder and waist straps pack into the wing, creating an unbelievably compact package for easy transport and storage.
|Lift Capacity||36 lbs|
|Lift Capacity||16.3 kg|
|Number of Pockets||2|
|Number of D-Rings||4|
|Weight||11.05 lb | 5.01 kg|
|Back Trim Pockets||2|