The AT20 Octopus is a great match for the AT20 regulator. It provides the same features and performance as the AT20 second stage but comes with a high visibility yellow front cover and a 36” yellow hose. It is designed for water temperatures above 50º F (10º C)
This product qualifies for Free Parts for Life
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The diver has full control of the venturi by means of a lever so as to prevent accidental freeflow when the octopus is not being used.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- It is designed for water temperatures above 50º F (10º C).
- Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
|Coldwater Use||No, designed for water temperatures above 50º F (10º C)|
|Type of second stage||Pneumatically balanced|
|Breathing Effort Control Knob||No|
|Integrated Venturi Lever||Yes|
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance||No|
|Nitrox compatible||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%|