You don't have to sacrifice range of motion for warmth with our Thermocline Glove. It's cut to mirror a gentle, natural flexion in the fingers to eliminate fatigue and make gripping easier. Choose from either 3mm or 5mm thicknesses to keep you warm.
- Sculpted Cut. No need to strain against thicker neoprene: fingers have a gentle, natural flexion to eliminate fatigue, facilitate gripping, and reduce bunching material on the inside of the hands. Ribbed back helps gloves retain their shape.
- Sure Grip. A rubberized palm helps your child grip securely and minimizes fumbling, making first scuba trips less disorienting.
- Warm. Triple-glued and blind-stitched seams prevent water exchange. Choose from 3mm or 5mm neoprene thicknesses, depending on your travel needs.
- Adjustable. Cinch closure at the wrist extends the longevity of the glove if someone puts on a growth spurt between dive trips. This style of closure minimizes water exchange and also helps get the gloves on and off without a lot of tugging.
- Eco-Conscious Packaging. Comes in a reusable mesh bag for easy drying and storage.