AquaFlex wetsuits feature the best tech inside and out. Cuffs are all fused with X-Tend technology for minimal fraying and maximum stretch. The left sleeve is outfitted with a silicone traction pad to keep wrist dive computers from rotating when neoprene compresses. The internal chest and back panels have a thermal loop laminate to help keep warmth at the body’s core.
1. Feel & Fit
- Four-Way Stretch. Made of four-way stretch neoprene throughout, which has 3x the stretch of standard neoprene. The result is improved range of motion, easy on/off, and a better fit for every body shape
- No Restrictive Edge Tape. Because traditional edge tape at the ankles and wrists kills the stretch on most wetsuits, we’ve removed it. But instead of leaving the edge raw, we’ve fused it with our unique X-Tend cuff finish that preserves the stretch and has a polished look that is also extremely durable
- Sculpted Silhouette. Sleeves and legs are cut to mirror a gentle, natural flexion in the elbows and knees. This reduces bunching material at the joints, helping you move more effortlessly and comfortably
- Powertex Kneepads. How can we provide durable abrasion resistance without sacrificing stretch? AquaLung’s Powertex kneepad material is tough, yet highly flexible
- Dive Computer-Friendly. The left sleeve is outfitted with a silicone traction pad to keep your dive computer from rotating once the neoprene compresses under water
- Non-Snag Material. The tight weave of the outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and Velcro snags. Looking good may not be on your dive checklist, but it doesn’t hurt
- Easy on Skin. The inner material is ultra-soft, making it easier to put on and take off the suit
2. Warmth & Protection
- Liquid Rubber Seams. Seams are sealed with liquid rubber to keep warmth in and water out. It also protects them from unraveling
- Specialized Seals. “Skin-In” neck seal seals out water without compromising on stretch or comfort
- Core Concentration. Specialized, looped material inside the chest and back keep warmth at your core, where you need it most
3. Environmentally Conscious.
- Non-Petroleum-Based. With an eye toward better environmental health, this neoprene is made of non-petroleum-based material