This mesh roller's quarter frame and wheel set makes hauling gear up and down dock ramps at low tide a little easier: the two top handles are designed for easy lifting from a boat or vehicle, and they are mounted vertically to position the bag to the side and prevent it from hitting your heels while walking.
- Easy to Transport. Wheels are mounted vertically and positioned such that the bag won’t hit your heels while pulling it behind you. Vertical top handles for lifting and carrying.
- Fast-Drying. Mesh material lets air flow through the backpack.
- Extra Storage. A tarpaulin sleeve pocket separates dry items from your wet gear. Anchor loops on the outside of the bag help you mount gear easily or secure your bag to the deck of a boat with carabiners.
- Durable. Zippers are corrosion-resistant with extended zipper pulls. Two-year limited warranty.
- Protective. Internal padding gives the bag shape and protects your gear. Protective V-diamond base and eight corner guards. Zippers accommodate locks.
- Size and Weight. 29 x 14 x 14” (74 x 38 x 38cm); 4.5lb (2kg).