The Pro HD is a wrap-around jacket with weight integration that is sure to appeal to a wide range of divers. It provides excellent value because it is so feature-rich for the price. Due to its advanced ResisteK™ material, it will hold up to the rigors of salt and chlorine and retain its good looks. Wherever you want to take it, it’s ready to go.
- SureLock™ II Weight Release. Safe, single-pull weight release with patented SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System
- ResisteK Material. Looks good, and stays that way: made of new, technologically advanced ResisteK™ material to resist fading and abrasion in saltwater and chlorine
- Backpack Handle. Easy to carry: proprietary backpack has built-in handle
- Your Height Is Right. Positioning strap lets you set the preferred height each time
- Your Weight Is Great. Adjustable waistband to accommodate a wide range of sizes
- Tank Band Pockets. Fixed pockets on the tank band to increase weight capacity and help provide proper trim in the water
- Large Pull Bobs. Easy to find and grip while wearing thick gloves
- Configurable. Some divers may prefer to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on top, in front of the lobe
- Utility Pockets. Easy-access utility pockets have two-way zippers with zipper pulls
- Smooth, Flat Valves. Proprietary flat valves further reduce drag
- Octo Pocket. Scooped octo-pocket
- Adjustable Chest Strap. Adjustable sliding chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system for added comfort. Helps you avoid drysuit valves
- Gear Up! Multiple pockets, D-rings, and knife attachment points make stowing and accessing gear easy
To ensure a perfect fit, please see Aqua Lung's BCD Size Chart.
**NOTE: Knife NOT Included.