The atomic venom subframe scuba mask utilizes ultraclear lenses, making it one of the highest clarity dive masks on the market today. The new ultraclear lens in the venom subframe dive mask is made by the schott glass company in germany, resulting in the highest purity grade ultraclear glass available on the scuba market. The venom subframealso features a stiff plastic subrame that helps maintain frame integrity, ensuring a consistent fit. Features: new ultraclear schott superwite glass lens with exceptional optical clarity patented subframe design with hydrodynamic styling and no external frame double-layer, dual-color silicone skirt keeps thefortably secure one-window/low-volume design for unobstructed forward vision and wide viewing angles simple squeeze-to-adjust mask strap lifetime warranty against frame breakage
- New UltraClear Schott Superwite glass lens with exceptional optical clarity.
- Patented SubFrame design with hydrodynamic styling and no external frame.
- Double-layer, dual-color silicone skirt keeps the mask comfortably secure.
- One-window / low volume design for unobstructed forward vision and wide viewing angles.
- Simple squeeze-to-adjust mask strap