Rarely, if ever, is a 3mm wetsuit capable of providing enough thermal protection to qualify as a Class C dive suit, but that’s exactly what the popular EVERFLEX 3/2MM has done. Clearly, this is a testament to the superior materials, construction and design that make the EVERFLEX 3/2MM the wetsuit of choice for warm water diving. This ultra-warm and comfortable steamer uses SCUBAPRO’s exclusive Pure Design Concept for excellent fit and freedom of movement. Preformed dimensional shapes allow the suit to move more naturally with your body, delivering unparalleled comfort and flexibility. All Everflex steamers are made with 100% Everflex neoprene and are assembled using solvent-free water-based Aqua glue, a 100% green process.
- CE certified a Class C dive suit: rated for water temperatures ranging from 60.8ºF/16ºC to 75.2ºF/24ºC.
- Made from 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue, a 100% green process.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Innovative design delivers an improved fit. Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum range of motion.
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- Diamond Span inner lining’s water-draining material enhances cold water protection. It is combined with a second lining for improved stretch, making donning and doffing that much easier.
- Wrists and ankles feature fuse-cut finished cuffs that are super-stretchy for easy donning and exceptional comfort. Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with KA brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection.
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads offer protection against abrasion.
- Seat area is protected by an abrasion-resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit.
|Thickness - Steamers||3/2mm|
|Entry Style||Back Zip|
|Materials - Steamers||100% Everflex Neoprene|
|Product Weight||2.6 lb|