The FG9X Housing was specially created for the Canon PowerShot G9 X and G9 X Mark II digital cameras.
The FG9X Housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It is depth rated to 60m/200 feet, provides full access to all camera buttons with clearly labeled controls and access to essential contact points on the camera touch screen. The Fantasea FG9X is the ultimate waterproof home for the Canon PowerShot G9 X and G9 X Mark II.
Features & Specifications:
The FG9X Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping. The FG9X Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements.
The FG9X Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- New touch screen technology
- Full access to all camera buttons with clearly labeled controls
- Access to essential contact points on the camera touch screen
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring main seal
- Special cold-shoe mount for lighting accessories
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection plate
- Removable flash diffuser
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Moisture Detector and Alarm
- Lens Port Cover
- Hand Strap
- Lens port features a 67mm thread
- Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
- Weight (without camera on land): 619g
- Weight of housing with camera underwater (salt water): 74g
- Dimensions (without accessories): 15.7 x 11.6 x 10.3 cm \ 6.18 x 4.57 x 4.1 inch (W x D x H)
- Manufacturer’s warranty included