The Glide is a front-adjustable BCD with special design features to maximize comfort, fit and performance. The Glide comes with a new Y-Fit shoulder design that adapts to the body better, allowing for excellent control and range of motion for arms. The stainless steel triangular ring manages the forces in the Y’s center, balancing pressure over the body and keeping the harness under control, regardless of dive conditions or your position in the water. The lower strap is connected to the backpack where it meets the cummerbund, creating a safe and comfortable link. The dump system includes three new-generation valves that allow you to deflate the wraparound bladder in any swimming position.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for long-lasting durability.
- Wraparound air bladder retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated.
- New Y-Fit shoulders with a triangular stainless steel ring balance the pressure on the body to maximize fit and comfort.
- Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack optimize comfort.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches feature a high-security flat-buckle system.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Two large zippered pockets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability, plus are fitted with metal grommets for attaching a knife.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
|Number of Pockets
|Number of D-Rings
||9 lb | 4.08 kg
|Back Trim Pockets