A reliable primary reel is a necessity whether you're discovering a virgin cave or exploring a deep shipwreck. Not only must your reel be dependable, it also must be robust and easy to deploy. Our new 200ft and 400ft primary reels combine simplicity with durability so you can get on with your deepest explorations without any worries about performance. The handles on both sizes are machined with 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum to prevent cracking or breaking. They feature rugged high-tensile Delrin® spools that will never warp when fully loaded with line; ultra bright, hi-viz #24 orange line is easily noticed in all low light, and a main bolt design retains the spool and hardware to keep all the components intact.
- SPOOL: Machined with high-tensile Delrin for durability and abrasion resistance
- HANDLE: 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum prevents cracking or breaking
- Left and right handle design for easy switching between hands
- Knurled Stainless Steel lockdown screw for simple “on/off” with gloves on
- Built in rubber stop prevents backing out of the lockdown and precise adjustment