The innovative Razor Pro fins deliver the best performance among all technopolymer fins currently on the market. They are a benchmark for the most demanding freedivers and spearfishermen. The shapes and the extra thickness on the instep and the tensioners under the arch have been meticulously researched to convey the maximum amount of energy produced to the blade, yet still provide complete comfort. The variable-thickness blade bends during the various phases of finning action, achieving an ideal flexion curve, thanks in part to the use of the best technopolymers, the true core of agility and elasticity. The special design of the channels on the blade and the lateral stringers on the foot pocket make it possible to channel and increase the flow of water toward the pronounced "V" at the tip, increasing thrust and preventing the fin from slipping laterally. Its light weight and power give the Razor Pro the best yield among all the technopolymer fins currently available on the market.
- Foot pocket incorporates comfort and efficiency
- Side ribs support blade, channeling water flow
- Ample 22 degree angle of blade natural extension of the leg
- Side ribs (Stringers) prevent lateral slippage
- Design consulted by leading Italian podologiest