It’s the perfect go-anywhere reg for divers who like to keep their diving simple and fun. The MK2 EVO is the only downstream piston-style first stage with internal components specifically designed to resist freezing in extreme cold water conditions. So you can expect top-notch breathing performance whether you're reef diving the Caribbean or wreck diving the Great Lakes. The R195 is a modern second stage design that combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm, functional purge and VIVA switch for smooth and easy operation. For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical regulator that's dependable and that can handle all water temperatures, the MK2 EVO/R195 is not just the best choice, it's the only choice.
- Classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated brass body with one high pressure and four low pressure ports.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50% over its predecessor without compromising breathing performance.
- Additional internal technical improvements include a spring insulating bushing and coating, an insulating piston bushing, an insulating sleeve and antifreeze cap, all of which contribute to the increase in freezing resistance.
- First stage is 3.5mm smaller than its predecessor but houses an oversized piston by 1.6mm that provides better breathing performance by increasing airflow by 15%.
- Stainless steel removable orifice allows for easier maintenance while extending regulator life.
- Second stage features a classic downstream valve and comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal second stage valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Super-flow hose features a larger inner diameter to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment feature makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
|2nd Stage Design||Unbalanced|
|1st Stage Type||Piston|
|2nd Stage Series||R Series|
|Water Temperature||Cold, Temperate, Warm|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
|1st Stage Materials||Chrome-Plated Brass|
|2nd Stage Materials||Reinforced Technopolymer Casing|