The new Nova 850 Wide delivers the same illumination and offers the same features as the Nova 850, but is equipped with a wider 80º beam, making it the perfect primary night diving light. It is machined from heavy-duty aluminum with a rugged matte black finish so is both lightweight and built to last. It’s also easy to use. A 50% mode allows you to increase burn time if you don’t need the full power. For divers looking to brighten their night dives by illuminating large expanses of underwater terrain, the Nova 850 Wide is a winner. The Nova 850 Wide is powered by 3 C cell disposable or rechargeable batteries (not included).
- Measurements: 8.3x1.7in /210x43mm. Weight (w/batteries): 16.9oz /480g.
- Rugged aluminum body features a rugged matte black finish with blue accents, providing lightweight long-term durability and a high-quality look.
- Equipped with a Cree XML LED.
- 850 lumen illumination; 300 lux @1m; CCT (correlated color temperature): 6000ºK.
- Beam angle: 80º.
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Push-button switch on the end of the light is easy to activate, even when wearing gloves. A special Safety Lock mode prevents accidental activation.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing – a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point.
- A depth rating of 492ft/150m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- Powered by 3 C-cell batteries (not included) with a burn time of up to 7 hours on full power.
- Includes a lanyard and EVA carry case with foam insert.
|Burn Time||Up to 7hrs|
|Depth Rating M||150m|