RIFFE's Carbon Fiber Pole Spear SUB-MINIÂ Slip Tip Assembly helps prevent fish tear out while spearfishing.
Made from 17/4 stainless steel, heat treated for hardnessÂ
3.25 ft. (1M) of 1000 lb. Spectra Line on theÂ Extended Breakaway Setup allows some wiggle room and helps ensure theÂ Carbon Fiber Pole Spear is not pulledÂ into a cave or other damaging structure after target has been struck.Â
- 17-4 stainless steel, heat treated
- 6mm thread Nose Piece Shaft Adapter w/ stop
- SUB-MINI Slip Tip 3.25" (length) Pencil Point - tumbled and polished
- Tandem Slide Ring
- 3.25 ft. (1M) of 1000 lb. Spectra line
- (3) Rubber Ring Lines
- (3) O-Ring Line Keepers
- Ring Line Assembly
Pole Spear EXTENDED BREAKAWAY setup contains a SUB-MINI Slip Tip Assembly and Includes 3.25ft. (1M) of 1000lb. Spectra Line setup, (3) Rubber Ring Lines and (3) O-ring Line Keepers, Ring Line Assembly.
- 9/32" (7.1mm) SUB-MINI Slip Tip Assembly 10" (25.4cm) Nose Piece Shaft Adapter - w/ Tandem Slide (RPS-H04)
- 9/32" (7.1mm) SUB-MINI Slip Tip Assembly 16" (40.6cm) Nose Piece Shaft Adapter - w/ Tandem Slide (RPS-H04-16)