The P2 Utility Float is your tag along float for shore diving and spearfishing. Orally inflate to use as a marker or deploy the CO2 cartridge (not included). Sometimes you need a little lift and assist while retrieving fish at depth. This floatâ€™s shining feature is its capability to accept (2) CO2 cartridges (not included) for quick inflation. Swiftly deploy the float with a pull of a chord. Oral inflation is simply achieved by using the Push Stem Valve.
Suggested Uses for the Utility Float
-Marker float while diving
-Clip speargun to float
-Wear on weight belt with Float Holder (sold separately) and deploy at depth to assist with fish retrieval out of kelp or caves. A straightened line keeps the pressure on.
- 8 Litre Float
- Maximum Lift Capacity 28.6 lbs (13 kg)
- 10 PSI Inflation Pressure
- Two Lightweight UML Micro Manual Inflators accommodate 3/8 24 thread CO2 cartridges (sold separately)
- Over Pressure Dump Release Valve prevents float from overinflation. Simply deflate with the pull of a tab.
- High visibility Safety Orange 840D Industrial Strength Nylon.
- Can be orally inflated with Push Stem Valve or deployed by pulling the Manual Inflator chord (CO2 cartridge not included)
- Stainless Steel D-Ring
- Integrated Stainless Steel Quick Clip
- Duraflex Emergency Rescue Safety Whistle
- Can be secured/worn on weight belt with Float Holder (sold separately)
- (L x W x H) when inflated: 38.75 x 4.5x 4.5 (98 cm x 11 cm x 11 cm)
- 38.75" (98.4cm) long x 8"(20.32cm) wide when flat
- 9"(22.86cm) x 5"(12.7cm) when rolled up