Nature-inspired and a nod to conservation! Our Hawksbill Sea Turtle DiveSkin features the unique hawksbill sea turtle orange and black shell pattern in a tight-fitting 4-way stretch, breathable, fast-drying, full-body lycra dive suit that’s so easy to slip in (and out) of a wetsuit, wet or dry. Show your love for the ocean and these gentle coral reef protectors in full body sun protection. You’ll look beautiful AND share a message to safeguard our ocean friends.
DiveSkins are perfect for scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, paddling, free diving, boating, or just looking beautiful in the water.
- Ultimate 50+ UPF sun protection
- Blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays
- Long sleeves with thumb holes to protect arms and top of hands
- No need to apply and reapply sunscreen
- Quick dry, breathable lycra fabric
- Excellent 4-way stretch for flattering fit
- Uniquely created ocean-inspired patterns
- Not see through, wet or dry
- Foot stirrups, thumb holes, and front zippers for ease of wear
- Protection against fire coral and other abrasive surfaces
- Protection from stinging ocean critters
- All SlipIns are made in the USA in Southern California
Washing tip: Machine wash, tumble dry
Shopping tip: Go for the full mermaid experience by adding the matching Headband, DiveSoxx and Dive Buff!
To ensure a perfect fit, view SlipIns Size Guide.