Lightweight yet durable, the updated XP Pack Duo rolling dive bag is an ideal gear carrier for world travelers. It now offers two main compartments and internal mesh pockets for organizing smaller items. A zippered sleeve provides easy access to must-have items you might need to get to while en route to your dive destination. The telescopic tow handle and a pair of reliable wheels allow for the near-effortless rolling transport of gear. The XP Pack Duo is a serious travel bag for serious dive trekking.
- Made from a durable combination of 420D nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop fabric with a saltwater-resistant YKK Vislon zipper.
- Inside lining is made of 150D polyester PU fabric.
- Two main compartments accommodate your entire dive kit and more.
- Internal mesh pockets are ideal for organizing smaller items.
- Main zippers are YKK Vislon saltwater-resistant with double sliders.
- Telescopic tow handle makes for easy bag handling.
- Reliable wheels allow for the near-effortless rolling transport of gear through airports or over rough terrain.
- Padded carry handle lets you conveniently tote or lift the bag over uneven terrain.
- Size complies with new IATA rules.
- Dimensions (approximate): 32x17x14in/80x42x35cm. Weight: 11.24lbs/5.10kg. Volume: 31.2gal/118L.
|Closure||Waterproof, YKK Double-Slider Main Zipper, Telescopic Tow Handle|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Product Weight||11.7 lb|